[MOL] from ITC [02358] Medicine On Line

[MOL] from ITC

 Dear Sir,
   We have a great company in iran and we saw your advertisement.
   we are very interested to receive more more information about
   your products and your activities.
   So please send us more information if it is possible.
   Thank you,

Mr.reza nazariat,ITC, blouk7,
refah apartments, havabord St,
71746-54389, Shiraz, Iran.