Re: [MOL] Re: Depression [02356] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Depression

Kathy,
    My husband is one of the best.  Sometimes I get irritated with him
because he doesn't quite understand what's going on, but the minute I explain
he is all over himself with support and love.  It's hard for him to
understand because I feel pretty good most of the time.  I just get tired and
sit around a lot.  With radiation I am getting more and more uncomfortable.
I get some shooting pains sometimes and the skin in areas is peeling leaving
some very sensitive spots.  So he sees that and does all he can to help:
mostly hugs and kisses and care not to expect too much.
    God bless your brother.  He sounds wonderful.  You are in my prayers
often.
Luv ya much,
Marlene