Re: [MOL] PS on Tom [02355] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PS on Tom

Bess,
    Thanks for the update.  You are both in my prayers and will ask for more
at church tomorrow.  I know this is very hard for you both.  Know that you
are loved and I pray you feel the Lord's arms around you and His Peace
welling up inside.
God Bless you both,
Marlene