Re: [MOL] Re: Depression [02352] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Depression

Yes, Kathy, everyone does need some pity and genuine sympathy sometimes -
it's what makes us human. And you deserve yours too.  Pls feel free to lean
on me if there's anything I can do or say to help. Wish you weren't so far
away... -chris