Re: [MOL] Deb! [02339] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Deb!

Debbie, his name is Paul Kelley, Princeton Acupuncture, located at
Montgomery Plaza up on Rte 206. He is WONDERFUL, and all the herbs are
fresh and custom mixed. I have used him for back pain, allergies, nausea
from chemo, depression, etc. etc., and have had better results with him
than with conventional meds. (I have often gone to him after getting
poor results from my regular doc). He also helped me rebuild my immune
system. Tell him "Joicy sent you," and Hi from me...I think I'm going to
have to make some time to get in to see him again, too...love, Joicy