Re: [MOL] Re: Depression [02332] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Depression

Dear Nancy:  No -- as far as I'm concerned his name is Mud.  Thanks for the
support.  I really need it.  We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
In the meantime, I'm trying really hard not to let it get me down too much.
Keeping busy helps -- and the support of my friends helps eern more!  Thanks!

Love, Kathy