Re: [MOL] Re: Depression [02331] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Depression

Hi, Chris:  I hope she did catch it, the idiot!  I think Steve does prefer
his own company, but he called this morning.  He's working and said he might
drop over later.  I don't think he has a clue how he's made me feel, but I'll
tell you this -- I definitely do NOT feel the same way about him I did
before!  It's going to be okay, though.  Reilly and I are working in the yard
today and my daughter and her boyfriend are coming over.  A good friend is
coming over, too, in about an hour.  I don't feel as desolate as I did
yesterday.  Had a good pity pot session last night.  Everyone needs one
occasionally -- right?

Love, Kathy