Re: [MOL] Kathy C! [02330] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy C!

Dear Joicy:  Thanks so much for the encouraging words.  I'm feeling better
today.  A friend is coming to visit in a little bit, my brother and I went
shopping for peat moss, beauty bark, top soil, flowerbed borders, and I
bought a new barbecue.  My daughter and her person are coming over later and
we're going to try it out.  Steve did call this morning -- acting as if
nothing had happened.  Weird.  We'll see, but you're right.  I went through
chemo with a jerk -- I'm not going to go through this with one.  It's better
to know his weaknesses now.  The strong man in my life is my brother.  I
don't know what I'd do without him -- or without all of you.  By the way, a
friend of mine rang the doorbell at 9:30 last night and presented me with a
huge bouquet of lilacs because she knows how much I love them.  I smelled
them all night.  People can be so kind.

Love, Kathy