[MOL] Welcome to the click-4-a-cure group [02328] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Welcome to the click-4-a-cure group

Hello,

I've added you to my click-4-a-cure group at eGroups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. As a member of this group, you
may send messages to the entire group using just one email address:
click-4-a-cure@egroups.com. eGroups also makes it easy to
store photos and files, coordinate events, and more.

Here's a description of the group:

Joke of the day to help support cancer Patients

Here's my introductory message for you:

Thank-you for your continued support

Regards,

Moderator, click-4-a-cure

SPECIAL NOTE FROM eGroups:  Because eGroups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse@egroups.com

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the click-4-a-cure group,
please visit http://www.egroups.com/group/click-4-a-cure