Re: [MOL] Re: Kathy [02324] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Kathy

Dear Kathy,
I am so sorry that your friend is being less than supportive. I remember
when two of my girlfriends kinda backed away after I shared my dx with
them. It is not the same but it really stinks.

The level of your depression seems equal to what I have been dealing
with. It is just enough. I can't express it in any other way. I've just
had enough.

As for animals, read my next post!
Love,
Debby