Re: [MOL] Tom Today/Bess [02321] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tom Today/Bess

Bess,

I only respond to posts when the words come to me and I found myself wanting
to reply to yours very much.  Although I am pretty new to the forum, I have
watched your courage and support with your dear husband Tom.  I know this is
a terribly hard time for you and wish there was something tangible that I
could do to help you through this.  But since so many miles separate us, it
looks like the best I can do is double and triple up on my prayers for you
and Tom and trust that things will turn out as they should.

I know I probably sound like a broken record on this, but I still don't think
the lesson's in the disease, but in how we respond.  You have responded with
grace, respect for Tom, dignity and courage.  You are a caring and giving
person trying to do the right thing.  I admire you very much.

My thoughts are constantly with you at this difficult time Bess...

Love, Kathy Q