Re: [MOL] Sylvia [02318] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sylvia

Lillian,  Thanks for your reply when you must be very busy. No nee to rush
with an answer to this dumb question.  If you mean by cut, to write it down,
and paste, to enter  manually in searchmode, then I have done that with no
results.  What box to the right?   Take your time, I'm in no rush for the
answer.
Thanks again, Sylvia K.