Re: [MOL] New Cancer Therapy Program - URGENT! [02317] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New Cancer Therapy Program - URGENT!

Hi Keiko, there is a centre in Vancouver and below is their site address.
I'm not sure if they have the type of pump you are looking for, but
hopefully this will help answer your questions.
Your friend,
Bridget

http://www.bccancer.bc.ca/vcc/