Re: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website [02316] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website

Sorry Mark, my finger slipped! I was trying to let you know that it is the
journey that is the focus and there is no need for anyone to feel
embarrassment, if indeed you do. This is a place where we can all come out
and truly be ourselves in an environment of warmth and caring.
I also noticed your comments on the album and wonder if perhaps it could
have to do with your system. I have no problem getting in nor does it take
very long at all. Perhaps you might want to try one of the free downloads to
speed up your browser and see if this helps. The album, as it is, is truly
beautiful and a work of art and I for one would hate to see it be
compromised in any way. On the other hand, I know it is Lillian's intention
that it be available for everyone to enjoy so let's find a way to make that
happen. After all, if we can beat cancer surely we can resolve this minor
problem, right?
Again, welcome to our forum. Your friend,
Bridget