Re: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website [02315] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello and about the MOL website

Hi Mark; I've been on vacation but have been trying to catch up on all my
mail. First of all, let me say how happy I am that you have decided to come
out of the shadows and participate in our warm and loving group. I am a
relative newcomer but feel as if I have been part of this family for ever;
these are the people I turn to when I need support, advice, guidance or a
good laugh. I think that as time goes on you will find it easier and easier
to open up. We make no gender distinctions here nor does it matter what type
of cancer y