Re: [MOL] Hi, Everyone [02314] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi, Everyone

Hi Kathy; as you know I've been vacationing with Lillian so am behind in my
mail, as was she. I have no words to offer you that you haven't already
heard but know that I am here for you any time you want to talk. I'm not
sure what has happened with your "friend" but I gather he has not responded
well to the news. My partner had ended our relationship just before I found
out I had cancer so I know how it is to travel this journey without the
warmth and support of a spiritual partner. If you need someone to
commiserate with, please know I am here for you.
Your friend in love and hope,
Bridget