Re: [MOL] Joicy/Joy/Courage [02311] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joicy/Joy/Courage

Yes, I'm reading....  thanks for commenting.

My sister had her second child not all that long ago and mailed out
announcement cards..they just came to mind.  On the cover they read "God's
most beautiful thoughts turn into children"  ..so right, huh?  Mark