[MOL] Kathy [02310] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy

Kathy,

Thank you.  I appreciate that. I think my attitude needs some work but
overall it is good.  I have a great deal of good things in my life and I try
to focus on positives, but sometimes the negatives creep in.  My kids keep
me going, so does my wife and family.  "Dad..can we play catch" has a great
way of diverting your attention and boosts you up like nothing else.  So I'm
very lucky, no time for really complaining.

I know that feeling of shock...God, it hits you in the gut doesn't it?  When
will you start your treatment/have surgery?  Did I hear you saying you'll go
for a second opinion?  That's a good plan.  A 3rd opinion might be worth it,
too.   Best to you, we are all ears if you need to tell us how you feel
about it.  Mark