[MOL] Lillian [02308] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Dear Lillian,

Thank you.  I can tell you are a wonderful asset to this group.  I had heard
about you and read your posts before but I didn't realize you were the
creator of the MOL album.  I guess when you finally reach the end of the 400
some posts you have waiting for you, you'll find the one from me about your
website.  AND PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES for butting in.  I just want to
help, it isn't meant to be taken in any other way.  Mark