[MOL] Bess-Nearing the End [02302] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bess-Nearing the End

Dear Bess, I am deeply saddened by your news, but thank you for letting
us know. We are surrounding you with many prayers during this painful
time. May God give you both His peace, and a sense of wholeness as you
go through this next stage of the journey. Love, Joicy