Re: [MOL] Nearing the End [02294] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nearing the End

Dear Bess:  I am so sorry to hear tht things have worsened for you and Tom.
 I will hold you both in my pocket this weekend in my thoughts and prayers.
 Do you have a Home Hospice Program in your area?  It really helped my
family and we were able to take my mom home and she died surrounded by her
family and friends.  Take care and I wish the  best for you all.  Warmly, Joy