Re: [MOL] Nearing the End [02290] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nearing the End

Dear Bess,
    I don't know you, but my heart goes out to you.  I will pray for you and
your dear husband right now.  Thank you for letting us know what is going on
as I was curious as to how your husband had been doing.
Love and prayers,
Marlene