Re: [MOL] Signing Off/Marty from Nanc ():-) [02287] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Signing Off/Marty from Nanc ():-)

Hi Dear Brother Marty and Lovely Barb,
Sorry I haven't posted lately, I have been very busy.  Don just got signed
on with Hospice today.
They didn't want to let Don stay with his Oxygen Company, we stood our
ground and he gets to keep it.
Thank God.  Sure have had a ton of paper work lately, that should slow up
now, I hope...
Want you to know we still have hope.
I am so happy to read the wonderful news of Barb, you are a great caregiver.
You two have a wonderful well deserved vacation.  You both will be in my
prayers and thoughts everyday.
You will be missed on Mol, but we'll still be here when you get back, so
just don't you feel guilty about leaving us.
I know I'll feel your absence, and your presence at the same time.  You have
a special place in my heart.
Enjoy, and know that you two are loved a lot,
Nanc ():-)
I sure hope I caught you before you signed off.....I guess I'll post it to
your address too.