Re: [MOL] Re: MARLENE! [02285] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: MARLENE!

Hey Kiddo!  Yep, back safe and sound.  We are going to do things closer to
home; so I should be able to keep up with the e-mail.  I think I have pretty
well caught up with all of them.  No wonder I am tired 465 e-mails.  Whew!
It's to bed for me.  Love you, lillian