Re: [MOL] Re: Depression [02284] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Depression

Kathy,
    I've been reading yours and Chris's posts and pray you all don't blame
everyone.  There is a special man out there for you and he will love the
perfection of you.  Yes, these men (and women) exist.  Don't give up.  We all
love you.
Luv ya,
marlene