Re: [MOL] increased platelet level/reply! [02276] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] increased platelet level/reply!

Welcome to our forum.  I have included some information for you hopefully
this will be of help.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

1 Platelet Count (005249)
Platelet Count (005249) CPT 85595 Synonyms Platelets; Thrombocyte Count
Specimen Whole blood and peripheral blood films Volume 5 mL whole blood
Container Lavender-stopper (EDTA whole blood) tube; light blue-stopper
(sodium citrate) tube may be submitted
http://www.labcorp.com/datasets/labcorp/html/chapter/mono/he003600.htm

2 National AIDS Treatment Information Project: Low Platelet Count
RETURN TO INDEX SPANISH Low Platelet Count What are platelets? What is a
platelet count? What are the symptoms and signs of low platelet count? What
causes a low platelet count, and what is its relationship to HIV disease?
How is a low platelet count
http://natip.org/platelet.html

3 Platelet Count
Home Main Dr. Clark Page Other Dr. Clark Resources on the WWW Platelet Count
You should have 200,000 to 300,000 platelets in a mm3 (uL) of blood. A count
below this implies a toxin in the bone marrow where they are made, or a
destruction process
http://www.hollynearby.com/platelet.html

4 Chronic Human Ehrlichiosis -- Low Platelet Count
Chronic Low Platelet Count following Acute Phase of Infection with Human
Monocytic Ehrlichiosis (HME) I am interested in hearing from others who may
have contracted Human Monocytic Ehrlichiosis through a bite from an infected
tick and who are now
http://shell.zebra.net/ruthk/ehrlich.htm

5 low platelet count
Bulletin Board [ Home | Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous |
Up ] low platelet count Blood Death Disease From: susanj@mcsi.net Date:
1/13/00 Time: 11:09:54 PM Remote Name: 208.151.236.171 Comments A friend of
ours has recently been told he
http://www.bloodnet.org/_disc3/00000009.htm

6 Low platelet count
Low platelet count Answered by Peg Plumbo, CNM Q: My niece is 24 weeks
pregnant and was recently taken to the hospital because of headache and
fever. She was diagnosed as having a low platelet count. They said her
platelet count is 96. What does a low
http://www.jnewton.net/family/jeffs/jennifer/low%20platelet%20count.htm

7 Platelet Corrected Count Increment Calculator
Platelet Corrected Count Increment Calculator *** REQUIRED ENTRIES ***
Height: (in) Weight: (lb) Pre-transfusion plt. count: (x 1000)
Post-transfusion plt. count: (x 1000) Type of platelets transfused: Pheresis
Random Donor Number platelets transfused
http://hcc.musc.edu/hemonc/cci.htm

8 The Hepatitis Place: Age and Platelet Count
Age and Platelet Count: A Simple Index for Predicting The Presence of
Histological Lesions In Patients with Antibodies to HCV Age and Platelet
Count: A Simple Index for Predicting the Presence of Histological Lesions in
Patients with Antibodies to
http://www.hepplace.com/poynard2.html

9 The Hepatitis Place: Diagnostic Tests: Platelet Count (PLT)
Diagnostic Tests: Platelet Count (PLT) Platelet count (Plt), whole blood
Normal Range: 150-450 X 10 3/uL SI Range: 150-450 X 10 9/L Blood tube color:
Lavender Physiologic Basis: Platelets are released from megakaryocytes in
bone marrow, and they are
http://www.hepplace.com/pltct.html

10 Platelet Count
Platelet Count Unopette® system for platelet counting with Newbauer
hemocytometer. Platelet counts can be done with a Unopette® diluting system,
hemocytometer, and a microscope; or platelets can be counted by electronic
cell counters. Since many
http://128.253.45.137/hemogram/plt_ct.htm

more....