Re: [MOL] Content-type: text/plain/RYAN! [02264] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Content-type: text/plain/RYAN!

Welcome to our forum Ryan!  I have attatched some good sites for you to
explore for lymphatic cancer.  My brother was diagnoised with this cancer
more than 10 year's ago.  They had given him only a short time to live.
Well, guess what?  He's still here to heckle me after all these year's and
am I glad.  Warmly your friend, lillian

TRADITIONAL SITES

National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov

Univ of Penn http://cancer.med.upenn.edu