[MOL] Pain Management expert to address.... [02262] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pain Management expert to address....

Dear Friends,

While technology and research continue to make the diagnosis and treatment of cancer more and more successful, pain due to cancer and its treatments still goes largely under-treated. Studies have shown that doctors and nurses usually underestimate cancer patients' pain.

To address these issues and other questions about cancer pain management, a pain and symptom management expert from the Gillette Centers for Women's Cancers at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute will be available for an online chat on Tuesday, May 2 at 8pm ET.

If you or someone you love is going through cancer treatment, be sure to attend this discussion of pain and symptom management!

To your health,

Barrett Brountas
Associate Producer
iVillage.com