[MOL] Deb! [02260] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Deb!

Hey, Debbie, if you don't want to go with meds, you might want to
consider acupuncture and herbs. I know it has given me a great deal of
relief at different times for depression among other things, and it is
good for your immune system as well. (I don't know how I would have made
it through chemo without it). If you are interested, let me know. I know
a great practitioner here in our area. Love, Joicy