[MOL] Kathy C! [02259] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy C!

Dearest Kathy, I am so sorry to hear about your friend being such a
jerk, but grateful for your sake that he's doing it now and not later.
What is worse is to be in the midst of the cancer treatments, and having
to shore up and protect the other person's feelings, or deal with their
leaving then. I would feel like throwing a few rocks myself about now!
But you are going to get through this, and we'll be along side. Love,
Joicy