Re: [MOL] Re: Depression [02258] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Depression

Kathy, Your friend, is his name Scotty? (just kidding) I feel for you
friend, I've had some people let me down lately too. They are just not
worthy of my friendship nor he yours, you are to good for him. Even
though it must be hard on you. You know it will get better and your
paving the rough road to Mr. right! When he comes along you will realize
why you had to endure the pain. I think it's an awful way to get to the
good places in life, but after cancer look at how the small things are so
unimportant. Remember WE ALL LOVE YOU FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya,
Nancy J