Re: [MOL] Re: Depression [02257] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Depression

I don't blame you Kathy.  Reminds me of the old song about a guy that is so
perfect he can't find anyone.  It was a funny song, a cowboy type.  Said, "I
used to have a girlfriend...but I prefer my own company..."  He'll be lonely
somewhere down the road - and so will that stupid ex of yours.  And you know
it's not just men who pull that crap. My stepmother's SISTER divorced one of
her husbands when he cancer because she thought she might "catch" it.
There's a special place in hell for people like that!  -chris