Re: [MOL] Re: Depression [02256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Depression

Dear Chris:  It appears that he is going to handle it this way.  He typically
likes much younger women, and I believe he considered me something of an "arm
charm."  Remember the song "This Old House?"  Well, it's getting tired.  I
agree with you.  I'm still stunned at his reaction.  Another sucker punch.

Love, Kathy