Re: [MOL] Mark [02253] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mark

Dear Mark:  Our dear John is absolutely right.  Radiation may not hurt at the
time, but it certainly has its side effects!  My esophagus was burned so
badly, it looked like charred meat, and I was hospitalized for over a week on
a feeding tube because I couldn't swallow.  And it did take nearly a year to
recover from it.  Food tasted strange for at least six months -- maybe
longer.  I was afraid everything would taste like rubber bands for the rest
of my life, but it doesn't.  Take heart though, friend.  It DOES get
better!!!

Love, Kathy