Re: [MOL] MARK! [02250] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MARK!

Hi Mark and welcome to our wonderful forum.  I just read your message to
Dusti and it is such a beautiful message that I had to reply.  I can relate
to your hestitant about speaking on testicular cancer, I felt the same way
about speaking on  breast cancer.  Golly, nothing is private anymore!
However; on our forum, one can be comfortable not only about speaking about
all cancer's; but about our feelings. We all have been through the same
feelings for one reason or another.  believe it is because our focus is more
on regaining our independence, getting control of the situation and beating
cancer.  We have learned to see the man with no leg in a different light, a
higher level.  You are doing this with your children, teaching them what
really is important. No greater teacher can they have; but their father and
mother.  Warmly your friend, lillian

more....