Re: [MOL] KATHY [02249] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] KATHY

Dear Lil:  Thanks for your concern, dear.  I know I'll be asking questions of
you, Joicy, and others who have undergone this same type of surgery.  I'm
gradually recovering from the shock.  My friends on this line have helped a
lot.

Love, Kathy