Re: [MOL] Where's Lillian?/HERE SHE IS!!!!! [02246] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Where's Lillian?/HERE SHE IS!!!!!

Sorry friends, if I alarmed you.  As you are aware our Bridget from Canada
is visiting and we have been gallivanting.  Just returned home from North
Carolina.  The day Bridget arrived I had a nasty virus, of course being the
generous soul that I am I shared it with her.  So the two of us spent three
days, ummmmmmmm.  Won't go into that.  Then off to N.C. for a four day
vacation.  Two very excited cancer survivors off on a big trip, Bridget's
first since being diagnosed.  The weather was beautiful; as Bridget laid in
bed looking out the window every so often.  The poor dear forgot her meds.
and what a sick cookie she was.  Being from Canada makes for an interesting
situation on how to get meds.  Fortunately, our daughter UPS the drugs and
the men folk chased the UPS truck down.  Once taken, Bridget felt like a
human being again.  She lives!  She is a wonderful guest and person , it
broke my heart to see the pain; etc. that went with not having her meds.  I
bet neither of us will ever forget our meds again!  We were to hit Florida;
but are thinking more now on just day trips as long rides takes so much out
of the two of us. So Marlene, we won't be going on any long vacation......
Just the same our thoughts were with all of you, just could not do much
about it.  Love you, lillian

more....