Re: [MOL] KATHY [02242] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] KATHY

Our Dear Kathy!   When it pours it rains.  I have just read your message
about breast cancer.  Like you, I am in shock, I just never thought this to
be.  You know I am a breast cancer survivor, mastectomy, just cleared my
five year mark.  Later on we will be able to share some pretty funny
stories; but right now lets concentrate on getting over the initial shock
and moving forward.  Fortunately while I have been doing so much researching
I have found that they have some really good ways of getting this under
control and cured in fact.  My love and prayers, your friend, lillian