Re: [MOL] Question [02236] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question

Thank you so much, you are so sweet. I have contacted the doctor and
will be seeing her on the 10th. At first I thought it had a lot to do
with the weather, but then reality hit and I realized that this has been
going on for a long time.  It began before the Tamoxifen, and has gotten
better but it is always there, just beneath the surface. time to deal
with it.
Debby