Re: [MOL] Question [02235] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question

Dear Charlotte,
thank you for your response. Unfortunately because I have not entered
menopause, tamoxifen is the only drug available to me. I did make an
appointment with my primary for the 10th, the soonest our schedules
allow and will speak with her then. My fear is to start taking something
and then to have to continue taking it.
Debby