[MOL] Thanks for the inspiration! [02234] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks to all of you who have been sharing your hearts today...I am
so proud to know each of you, and I am moved by the way that each of
you are transcending this disease. As difficult and painful as
cancer may be, it certainly has the power to release the real and
unquenchable beauty of each human spirit. And that is something the
cancer can NEVER kill!!

Mark, thanks for blessing us with your story. We need your voice,
and I know that you have already helped others with your openness. I
will be keeping you and your family in prayer.

And John, you never stop amazing me! Hugs to you and your treasures.

Love you all,
Joicy