[MOL] Joicy/Joy/Courage [02227] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joicy/Joy/Courage

Title: Joicy/Joy/Courage

Ok, I've had my morning cry already.  It never ceases to amaze me than in spite of the misery of this nasty disease, I see the best brought out in people's spirit.  God is merciful to do this at a time that it is most needed.  I always think of the footprints in the sand, and then envision him carrying me.  It is a relief to be able to let it all go and give the pain to him.  I don't know how I did it before I came to God, I feel like I was skimming the surface of life.  Not happy, not sad, & definitely not as meaningful.  It is with a grateful heart that I am back within his arms.  Thanks ladies for sharing.

Love,
Dusti