Re: [MOL] Joicy/Courage [02225] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joicy/Courage

Joicy:  Thanks for sharing those e-mails you got this morning.  I agree.  I
was just thinking the other day that I was with my mom when she died and I
am of a strong faith and feel close to God and eternity on a dialy basis
but the whole struglle for me and my family and especially at the moment
she died, I felt such a peace and comfort despite my agony that it is truly
the moment that I have ever felt the closest to god and eternity.  I know
no matter what happens in my life that at the very least all is well.  My
favorite song is Peace Like A River and we played it at my mom's funeral.
the message and the last line of the song...  It is well.  It is well with
my soul. I truly believe that.  thanks.  Joy