Re: [MOL] Where's Lillian? [02213] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Where's Lillian?

Dear Marlene,

I tried calling Lil at home yesterday and got an answering machine. We
are trying to reach her. NOt like her not to correspond with any of us.
Am concerned.

God Bless YOu and will keep you informed if we hear from her or reach
her.

marty auslander