Re: [MOL] Vacation [02212] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vacation

Dearest Marlene,

Italy has a great history of spirituality in many and varying forms. WE
will be visiting many churches and synagogues while there and we have
written some prayers and thoughts. We will leave some of these at these
places of worship and certainly our thoughts include the goals of good
health and longevity of quality life for all our friends here. Thank you
for your most wonderful reply.

God Bless You All,
marty and Barb auslander