[MOL] Courage [02209] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Courage

Happy Friday, dear friends...
As I was driving in to work this morning, I was thinking about the many
challenges we all face, day after day. It can be grueling. Serendipitously,
these two quotes were waiting for me in my email. I hope they will
"in-courage" you! Love, Joicy

=========

  "My heart is afraid that it will have to suffer," the boy told the
alchemist one night as they looked up at the moonless sky.
  "Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering
itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search
of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's
encounter with God and with eternity."

>From "The Alchemist," by Paulo Coelho

You cannot be truthful if you are not courageous.
You cannot be loving if you are not courageous.
You cannot be trusting if you are not courageous.
You cannot enter into reality if you are not courageous.
Hence courage comes first... and everything else follows.

Osho