[MOL] Something to Ponder [02208] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Something to Ponder

Hi all!

I thought you might be interested in this:

Each week on the Tranquility Base Internet TV show, Certified
Homeopath Lisa Robinson and a guest expert provide health and fitness
tips, advice on herbal supplements and medication, and the newest
developments in holistic healing designed to help people lead a
productive life well into the senior years. She also covers a wide
range of topics like Reiki, Feng Shui, Musical Healing Therapy, and
Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy.  Tranquility Base teaches
preventative solutions that you can practice yourself. Put the power
of your health into your hands, not in the hands of a doctor!

I though it was really worthwhile.  Check it out for yourself!
http://www.fromUSAlive.com/base

Be well!
marty ane Barb