[MOL] for John [02207] Medicine On Line

[MOL] for John

Hello John,

Thanks for the encouragement.  Your radiation treatment sounded horrific,
did you have chemotherapy as well?  Are you in remission?  I read your story
on the MOL website just the other day, was very moving.  Thanks for having
the courage to write that about yourself.

How's your brother doing?  What was his treatment like, if you don't mind me
asking?  Any input you have will be appreciated.  I have been in the
research mode for quite a while now but talking to REAL patients who have
had it/recovered is more helpful than reading the medical literature.  I've
had one testicle removed too..there is a prospect of receiving an implant in
the future but it's a controversial proceedure (for the same reasons the
breast implants are), but I hope to if it's proven safe and available.  But
you're right, humor is the best way to deal with it.

Thanks again, Mark