[MOL] Where's Lillian? [02196] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Where's Lillian?

Dear all,
    Where is Lillian?  I know I don't always read all the mail, but I usually
catch Lillian's.  Reading some of the mail tonight, I know someone knows.  Is
she okay?  I pray she comes back soon, unless she's on vacation.  Then I pray
she stays a long time as she deserves a big rest.
Lots of Love,
Marlene