Re: [MOL] Vacation [02194] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vacation

Marty & Barb,
    God Bless you on your well-deserved trip.  I will miss you horribly, but
I could not be more thrilled for you both.  All of us depend on your support
and love supporting you.  We all -- I'm sure all will agree -- are in full
support of your trip and if we could we'd send you ourselves with all the
love in our hearts.  Have a wonderful, peaceful, and safe trip.  We'll talk
to you when you get back.
All my love and prayers go with you,
Marlene